A podcast interviewing entrepreneurs and business leaders in the emerging market of East Africa. Host Sam Floy showcases companies operating across Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. Find conversations with companies ranging from solar power and food production to smoothies and toothpicks.
To learn a bit more about what the goal is, check out the launch episode or listen to it right here:
If you want to subscribe, you can get it at:
Or in any other podcasting app by searching for “The East Africa Business Podcast.”
And be sure to join our mailing list to find out about what episodes are coming up, giveaways we’re running, special events, and more.
Latest Episodes & Show Notes
- From rags to riches: Re-afric make colourful shoes from recycled African fabric that sell worldwide
- Affordable healthcare for the masses: Ilara Health’s sustainable business model saves lives
- The opportunities and challenges of making affordable socks in Kenya
- Cracking the nut industry: how Kenya adopted the world’s most valuable nut, with Charles Muigai
- (Chia) Seed Investors: the surprising story of how chia seeds came to be grown in Africa